Full Property Management
Who is full property management for?
Khalil’s full property management service is for landlords who do not wish to be involved in the day to day management of their property or tenants. This may be because they are simply too busy or because it’s just not feasible as they live a long way away from the Brighton area.
What does full property management offer landlords?
The full property management service takes offers you the assurance that your property will be professionally managed and that the legal and accounting demands of the tenancy will be handled on your behalf.
The condition of your property will be regularly inspected and any minor repairs, with your agreement, will be dealt with. Our careful selection of suitable tenants will ensure that maximum rental income is obtained and minimum expense incurred.
Ever wished you never had to find a tenant again?
Khalil’s Rent Guarantee Scheme
Your rent guaranteed whether your property is empty or occupied
Here’s what you get with our full property management service
- Our promise that, if you wish, there need be no direct contact with your tenants: we will handle everything on your behalf
- Advice on market rental conditions and suitable rental rates
- Commissioning of Energy Performance Certificate and Gas Safety Certificate if required
- Local and national advertising for your rental property
- Thorough tenant checks (including employment, references and credit checks) to ensure that only suitable tenants are proposed
- Further checks on Guarantors where necessary
- Tenancy agreements drawn up and ready for your signature
- Collection of deposit and a month’s rent in advance
- Schedules of inventory and property inspections carried out prior to the start of the tenancy
During the tenancy:
- Check-in of tenants
- Remittance of rent on a monthly basis by BACS
- Quotes for any minor/major work required to your property
- Management of all minor repair work being carried out
- Resolution regarding neighbour disputes arising during tenancy
- Regular inspection of your property
- Communication on your behalf with freeholders, insurers, council and utility companies etc
At the end of the tenancy
- Arrangements made for extending the tenancy or re-letting the property
- Serving of end of tenancy notices when required, collection of keys and a closing inspection of the property
Full property management service Charge to Landlord is £180.00 inc vat for new let and 10% + Vat deducted from monthly rent
Find out more:
Call 01273 573960 to arrange your free rental property appraisal and valuation and to discuss further the service we offer landlords in and around Brighton.
Or register your interest here for more details.
- We are a SAFE agent
This means you know your money is protected through a regulated scheme
- We are a bonded member of UKALA.
The UK Association of Letting Agents works to benefit letting agents, landlords and tenants by raising standards in the private rented sector, we do hold a client money protection insurance
- We subscribe to The Property Ombudsman.
We always strive to deliver the highest standard of service
- We have more than two decades experience of helping landlords and tenants in and around Brighton.
We know the territory and the market and we love working here
- We always share the value of our experience with you.
We help landlords work their way through the letting labyrinth and tenants find their dream let
- All our staff are highly trained, qualified rental experts.
And we are always happy to pass the benefit of our knowledge on
- All our practices are informed by and regulated by our membership of a professional body.
So you can be sure we only follow the latest best practices
Other landlord services available